Past Show Archives
Michael Kruse, from Huff Po and Bad Science Watch, gives us a round up on the Wifi Freak Out that's happening in Canada. Is a Canadian University professor right that wifi is a plan to make white suburban people infertile? Have Canadians all gone mad at once?
- Michael Kruse on Huff Po
- Skeptic North
- Bad Science Watch
- How to design an experiment
- Remembering Joseph Steinberg
- Joseph on Conspiracy Skeptic
- Not a lot of fires
- Green party leader and wireless
- More Green Party fail
- Former Microsoft Canada President freaks out about wifi
- Simcoe's problem with wifi
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Anti wifi action kits
- Devra Davis disconnect
- Magda Havas publication record
- Magda Havas Population Control
- Magda Havas Live Blood Cell Analysis
- Magda Havas heart rate monitor
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- Childhood cancer survival around 80% these days
- Open Letter: CTV Toronto Reports on Wireless Debate Uncritically
- Blue Moon (beer)
The Squirrels of Mars
Dr. Stuart Robbins, host of Exposing Pseudoastronomy, is back to talk about his TAM experience, his new World Net Daily Watch project, and whether or not a spaceship and squirrel were found on Mars. Hint: no.
The Impossible Bomb
Jakob Thorin (his last name is not pronounced like you might think) comes on to talk about an odd duck who raged all over the JREF board about the impossibility of building a nuclear (fission and fusion) bomb. Just can't happen. Didn't work in 1945. Won't work today. It's just a money grab, folks.
There are drugs in the water?
James Funston is helping get Portlanders on-side with an initiative to fluoridate the water. He's had to take on the whole range of anti-fluoridation arguments and conspiracies.
A pilot talks chemtrails
There was something in the air that night. The contrails were too bright, Fernando. They were gassing you and me. For population control, Fernando.
- Pilots banned from food banks
- Air traffic control
- Barium in Chemtrails
- Blue Ice
- Contrails and Weather
- Weather as a Force Multiplier
- Chemtrail discussion on wiki
- Back when Asia, not Africa was poor
- Pilots not protesting chemtrails
- Gimli Glider
- Spray Vinegar at the sky to kill chemtrails! - "This gives us more credibility, mom."
Dungeons and Dragson - The devil's game?
Your 80s flashback: When we thought role players were baby killing Satanists. Hell, even Tipper Gore thought this.
A Year in Conspiracy
Conspiracy skeptic podcaster Mike Bohler joins this Conspiracy Skeptic podcaster to talk about a year in Conspiracy and what to look forward to.